The sanctuary provides rafting opportunities at the Virnoli Rapids connected to the Kali River. Other tourist activities include nature walks, boating, bird watching, crocodile spotting, and angling. Nearby tourist spots include Ulavi, Syntheri Rocks, Anashi National Park, and Moulangi.
Gokarna has a vast sea line to offer to the visitors. They are calm and serene amid the waters, hills, and sunlight. Gokarna is known for its beaches. The Gokarna main beach is in town and Kudle beach are west facing. Om beach, Half-moon Beach, Paradise Beach (also known as Full moon).
• Pickup & drop off by Private Vehicle.
• Accommodation in Tent.
• Water sports Activities in Dandeli.
• Indoor games.
• Beach Trek.
• Sightseeing as per itinerary.
• All Parking and Permit Charges.
• Train Fare / Air Fare, etc.
• Other Personal Expenses.
• Entry fee for any place of visit.
• Sightseeing which is not mentioned in the Package.
• Extra Food / Charges for which is not mentioned above the Package.
• Under unavoidable circumstances or natural calamities, itineraries may be changed or reversed; however, all inclusions in the itinerary will remain the same.