Sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi. You will first tour Old Delhi, where you will see the Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, and experience a Rickshaw Ride. After exploring Old Delhi, there will be a brief lunch break. Later, you will continue your tour of New Delhi, visiting India Gate, Humayun Tomb, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, and Parliament House. Depart to Agra and check into your hotel for the night.
Explore the majestic beauty of the Taj Mahal and take stunning photographs. Visit Agra Fort, a historical fort and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Afterward, continue your journey to Jaipur City. On the way, make a stop at Fatehpur-Sikri, an abandoned city that was once the capital of the Mughal Empire. Then, proceed to Jaipur.
Check out from the hotel and embark on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort and enjoy an Elephant Ride. Explore Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and admire the artistic Patrika Gate.
• Assistance with pick-up and drop-off.
• Air-conditioned luxury car.
• Old Delhi Rickshaw Ride.
• Jaipur City Elephant Ride.
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation with breakfast.
• Tour Guide Service in real time.
• All applicable taxes.
• All Parking and Permit Charges.
• Train Fare / Air Fare, etc.
• Other Personal Expenses.
• Entry fee for any place of visit (i.e., Mahal, Museum).
• Sightseeing which is not mentioned in the Package.
• Extra Food / Charges for which is not mentioned above the Package.