Kodaikanal is rightly called the “Princess of Hill Stations.” With lush forests and greenery as far as the eye can see, this stunning city does justice to its name, which translates to “Gift of Forest.” Head to Kodai for a dose of emerald green forests, tranquil lakes, and incredible views. Attractions include Pine Forest, Guna Cave, Pillar Rock’s viewpoint, and Green Valley viewpoint.
Checkout from the hotel and sightseeing starts with Moir’s Point, Chettiar Park, and Lake Boating.
• Pick-up and drop-off.
• Accommodation in Hotel.
• Sightseeing as per itinerary with Suitable Vehicle.
• All Parking and Permit Charges.
• Train Fare / Air Fare, etc.
• Other Personal Expenses.
• Entry fee for any place of visit.
• Sightseeing which is not mentioned in the Package.
• Extra Food / Charges for which is not mentioned above the Package.
• Under unavoidable circumstances or natural calamities, itineraries may be changed or reversed; however, all inclusions in the itinerary will remain the same.