Munnar has various stunning places to visit like: Mattupatti Dam, Echo Point, Photo Point, Kundal Lake, and Munnar Top Station.
Checkout from the hotel in Munnar and depart to Alleppey (Alappuzha), popularly known as “Venice of the East.” It’s one of the most attractive places in Kerala. Check-in to the Houseboat and enjoy the scenic view of the Alleppey Backwater.
Proceed to Breakfast and Checkout from the Houseboat. Depart to Cochin, popularly known as the “Queen of Arabian Sea.” Cochin has numerous places to explore like: Mattancherry Palace, Dutch Palace, Police Museum, Lulu Mall, and Vypin Beach.
- Accommodation in Hotel & Houseboat.
- Food: MAP Plan.
- Jeep Safari.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with Suitable Vehicle.
- All Parking and Permit Charges.
- Train Fare / Air Fare, etc.
- Other Personal Expenses.
- Entry fee for any place of visit (i.e., Parks, Museum).
- Sightseeing which is not mentioned in the Package.
- Extra Food / Charges for which is not mentioned above the Package.
- Under unavoidable circumstances or natural calamities, itineraries may be changed or reversed; however, all inclusions in the itinerary will remain the same.